Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quilt Dreams

As a crafter, I've tried my hand in quite a few different crafting arenas.  One that I'm interested in, but a little afraid of, is quilting.  All those pieces!  Stippling - how do I do that?!  And four big edges of binding... holy moly.  Despite my fears, my eye keeps wandering to quilting blogs and sites... I'm really wanting to make one of these sometime soon.


photo credit: Camille Roskelley/Thimbleblossoms


photo credit: Joanne Figueroa/Fig Tree Quilts


photo credit: LeAnne Ballard


A little ambitious dreaming, but aren't they magnificent?  I think if I can accomplish the quilt, I can do anything!  So whaddya think?  Which one's your fave?

1 comment:

  1. The last one...it's exactly what I'm looking for for the twin beds ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails