Saturday, March 12, 2011

Belated {Friday Faves}!: Saint Patty's Edition

I'm finally recovering from this respiratory/sinus crap that has had me under the weather for the past three weeks... and although a day late, there is a roundup of some of my fave tutorials for March 17th!  Enjoy - be creative this gorgeous weekend!

This St. Patty's Bandanna Dress tutorial is easy and adorable!  Thanks Momtastic!

photo credit: Momtastic
Flamingo Toes has this great Lucky Clover Specimen Art for you!

photo credit: Flamingo Toes
icandy has a tutorial for this adorable Scrappy Shamrock tee shirt!

photo credit: icandy
And finally, in case you're hungry... how about some Shamrock Pretzels?  These treats from Hoosier Homemade look yummy in my tummy!

photo credit: Hoosier Homemade

Have you been getting a little green for Saint Patty's Day?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails