Friday, March 18, 2011

{Friday Faves} Spring!

I can't help it... spring is on my brain!  And with the first official day of spring coming up next week, I thought it best to round up my favorite spring "to-make" projects! 

Love Aesthetic Nest's Ribbon Dishtowels - Simple and Sweet

photo credit: Aesthetic Nest
If your table needs dressing, how about Piece N Quilt's Simple Spring Table Runner?

photo credit: Piece N Quilt
Clare's Craftroom has an easy tutorial for these Easter Egg placemats

photo credit: Clare's Craftroom
And finally, pretty up your sitting space with some Scrappy Spring Pillows!  From Annalea Hart.  (Dig those pink curtains!)

photo credit: Annalea Hart

Aren't you ready now to get some fresh, spring colors in your home?  I am... and I'm hoping to show you some this weekend!  Dh is at the lake with the chickies so I've got the whole place to all of my crafty self!  Project number one began last night... here's a hint: it involves Mod Podge!

Have a fantastic Friday!



1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails