Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Friday Faves} Mardi Gras!

Since Mardi Gras is right around the corner, I thought I'd round up some of my favorite Mardi Gras themed posts... enjoy!!

I can't get enough of these Mardi Gras cookies from Sweetopia!  They're almost too pretty to eat...


What Mardi Gras celebration would be complete without a king cake?!  None, I tell ya!  This recipe is from Skip to my Lou:


Or perhaps you'd like to try out their printable Mardi Gras mask instead?



If you're at a loss on Mardi Gras decor, how about a snazzy little wreath?  This one is from Deep Fried Kudzu - now if that ain't southern, I don't know what is!


And last, but not least, my super fave of all:  these Mardi Gras cupcakes from Sweet Tooth are so fun! 


Have a great week and happy Mardi Gras!  Laissez les bon temps rouler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails