Thursday, March 24, 2011

(Friday Faves) Color Me Happy!

I am loving all things bright and colorful right now; what a welcome change from the dreariness of winter and clouds and cold.  Today my Friday Faves is a collection of bright, bright sunshiny day items... enjoy and happy Friday!

This Fabric Necklace Scarf from estilapronto is making me wish I'd given up something else for Lent!

photo credit: estilapronto
I can't help but smile and think of my chickies when I look at this art print from shirae:

photo credit: shirae
My sister would dig on this cyclist tee from onegearclothing:

photo credit: onegearclothing
This "Happiness is Homemade" vinyl lettering from DesignDivasGallery will be in my craft space one day, bet on it.

photo credit: DesignDivasGallery
And finally, this print is a good reminder to be happy wherever you are; from HoneyBoo.

photo credit: HoneyBoo

What's making you happy today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails