Sunday, October 30, 2011

Double double, Toil and trouble...


Here we are, all decked out in our Halloween best.  My oldest daughter went as a "zombie Indian" (translation - she wanted at first to be an indian princess and decided last minute to be a zombie).  My youngest was a bride.  My awesome sister... the fabulous Cruella Da Vil.  (Tell me that's not a fantastic costume!)  And I was, of course, a witch - a good witch I might add.  (The little girl next door asked me just to be sure I wasn't a bad witch!)

We had quite the evening of trick or treating - made much more enjoyable by joining in on the dressing up.  Why should the kids have all the fun, right?!

Hope you have a Bootiful Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails