Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Friday Faves} Hairstyles

I've been on the fence about what I want to do with my hair lately.  I've kept it in a layered bob for a while now and while fun, it's work.  My cut's rather grown out right now as well, so it's even more work than it usually is.  Most mornings, my hair routine consists of adding product, drying, then flat-ironing, teasing, and styling... teasing some more, and then spraying the dickens out of it so it'll last all day.  It's not a blow-and-go kind of hairstyle.

I guess you could say I'm looking for a lower-maintenance 'do.  Mind you, that does not mean I want to have the dreaded MOM HAIR.  I want something easy, but something with a lot of sass.  Here are some of the styles I've been contemplating:



I love how this is short, but has enough length for some little flips on the ends.


Source: listal.com via rhonda on Pinterest

This is a shorter version of a bob, but cute, no?



Love how this pixie cut has depth from the spiky layers.



I like the longer bang on this one and the bold color.



I've actually had this super-short pixie cut before... but at a time when I had much more confidence than I do now.  Don't know if I'm bold enough yet to try this again.

So here's the kicker... I've got an appointment next week with my fave hairstylist (who's just returned from a two year stint in Hawaii).  That means I have until then to make a decision.  Eek!  What do you think?  Should I just go for it?  After all, it's just hair.  It grows back, right?  Right?!

Have you made any big hair changes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails