Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Printable Just for You!

What better way to start off October than with a printable to help get your home in the mood for boo?!
022

This fun printable brings back memories of trick-or-treating as a child, ringing someone’s doorbell and chanting ever so loudly…


Trick or Treat Printable

Makes you ready to hold open that bag for some candy, doesn’t it?!
Printable is ready for download as a PDF file and is set to print 8.5 X 11.  Scale your page as needed to fit the size you need.  (I printed mine on 5X7 paper and just changed the paper source.)


Enjoy and Happy October!!


Linking up:
The Idea Room

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda! This is too funny...my daughter would love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails