Saturday, October 8, 2011

{Free Printable} Halloween Cupcake Toppers

Are you hosting any Halloween parties this year?  Our neighborhood is famous for its annual Halloween party and I'm really looking forward to it.  I won't be bringing tricks, but I'll definitely bring the treats...


I'm sharing my Halloween cupcake topper printables with you, so you can adorn your sweets for your Halloween bash!




Print file on white cardstock and then use your favorite craft punch for the topper.  Secure to lollipop sticks with a small piece of tape before inserting into cupcake.

Halloween Cupcake Toppers

Have a fantastic weekend!

Linking up here:



3 comments:

  1. These are really nice, thank you. Found you through {tatertots & jello}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, thank you so much. I saw your link at the link-up party on eighteen25. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them!! Found you through TT & J!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails