Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Friday Faves} Nail Polish

I have been somewhat obsessed with fingernail polish images on Pinterest lately; perhaps because my painter's hands are looking a little worse for the wear?  Here are some of my favorite colors for fingertips...


Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest

This lavender would be the perfect complement to a dark grey sweater...


Source: google.com via Robin on Pinterest

You can't go wrong with Essie Ballet Slippers.



Nor with Essie Chinchilly, my current nail polish crush.



Newsprint nails are so cool - like a grown up version of Silly Putty!



This one's just for fun... candy corn nails!

Have a fantastic Friday - see you in the manicure chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails