Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School Ideas

It's that time of year again - time for newly sharpened pencils, composition notebooks, and new backpacks... it's time for school to start!  My oldest will be in second grade and my baby will be starting kindergarten a week from today - *sob*!

To distract myself from the fact that my chickies are growing up before this mama is ready, I've been looking into fun back to school ideas.  Here are a few to share!


Love this free printable with an inspiring Dr. Seuss quote.


This bento lunch would be so cute for the first day of school!


Free printable for first day of school pictures...


How about an adorable back to school dinner with the kiddos?


Love these clipboards from the 36th Avenue - what a great way to organize after school duties!

And I'm hoping to make these delicious breakfast cups for the first school morning!

What about you?  Are you ready for your kiddos to go back to school?

If they've already started the school year, what fun things did you do to celebrate?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for the routine that goes along with school days, but I'm not really ready for the kids to be gone all day! Plus, they're starting 6th & 8th grades, and I'm just not ready for them to grow up so fast! We've been celebrating this last week of summer by doing fun stuff with friends: froyo, skating, swimming... :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails