Thursday, October 7, 2010

Have You Seen My Mojo, Baby?!

It has been a rough month, but finally it seems things are looking up.  We are due to close next week on our previous home after having two last-minute setbacks over the past couple of months.  It has been stressful, to say the least... and until it's said and done, I'm not rejoicing too much.  It ain't over til the fat lady sings, the ink on the paper is dried, and I've had a glass of celebratory wine.

All of the tension over the house has definitely killed my sewing mojo.  Every night, all I wanted to do was walk right past my sewing goddess "Pearl" and curl up on the couch or mindlessly peruse craft blogs. 

Sad, I know.

Since it seems things are finally going to happen, I feel a little sewing excitement mounting once again.  I don't think it's quite enough to finish a project in time for Purse Week over at Lemon Squeezy Home, but it might be enough to work on a certain little coat and an autumn tutorial for you this weekend.

Yay.

And even better?

We found a house! 

Stay tuned for the details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails