Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I love this time of year... cooler weather, an occasional crisp breeze, the background noise of football games on Sunday, and of course, pumpkins!  I took the girls to the first of many area Fall Fests yesterday...

The gratuitous pumpkin patch picture... love!  Lil Sis was a little freaked out by the warty orange pumpkin behind her... thankfully the teensy pumpkins were a good distraction.


Is that not just gorgeous?  I love all of the different types of pumpkins - and I find that I like the non-traditional pumpkins better.  They're charming.


And these two little punkins?  They're my favorite!


To celebrate the pumpkin... I also have a new tutorial coming your way for this:


the Burlap Pumpkin!!  I'm hoping to have this posted by this evening, but that all depends on how productive I can be this afternoon... stay tuned!



Oh... and Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails