Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{Tutorial} Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins

Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins

I showed you these Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins with my Fall Mantel reveal, and as promised, here is the tutorial to make some for yourself!

You Will Need:

Embroidery Hoops (mine are 4 inch)

_MG_1901

Instructions:

  1. Separate your inner and outer embroidery hoops and loosen the bracket slightly.  Slide an inner hoop inside the outer hoop. 
Embroidery Hoop Pumpkin Tutorial

2.  Repeat with another inner hoop, separating them equally, and tighten the bracket.

Embroidery Hoop Pumpkin Tutorial Top

3.  You can also make a pumpkin with two outer hoops and one inner hoop by forming a square with your brackets and then tightening the top bracket.

_MG_1909 copy

And that’s it!  Simple and beautiful and perfectly pumpkin-shaped:

3 comments:

  1. Those "pumpkins" would look good even after Fall, could spray paint them, leave them together as a sculpture. It's so great all the things embroidery hoops are being used for now. You make it look easy. Enjoyed your post, glad I found you thru the "Inspire me please, linky party".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I think I've got some old embroidery hoops I could do this with:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails