Friday, July 19, 2013

{Friday Faves} Summer Beauty Multi-Taskers

Hey, hey friends!  I don't know about you, but I'm jumping for joy that it's Friday!  It's just been one of those weeks at work and I'm crazy missing my kids since they've been gone all week on vacay with my sister and brother-in-law.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with snuggling my girls and celebrating Mr. home.made.'s birthday, complete with homemade Italian Cream cake.

Since summers are so busy for all of us, I thought I'd share some of my favorite beauty products that cut down on the time I spend primping because they're beauty multi-taskers:


Here's the skinny on these time-savers:

Jergen's Natural Glow Self-Tanner:  I've already sung praises for this in my Fave Self-Tanner Roundup, but it deserves a second round of applause.  Not only does it add some glow to my ghastly white fair skin, but it also protects with sunscreen.  Score.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer:  I use this daily in the summer in lieu of foundation.  It's the perfect blend of sun protection, sheer color, and wrinkle fighting (since I am getting closer to 40 every day.  Darnit.).


Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:  I must admit, I was a little late to the dry shampoo party, but now that I've joined in, I'm a believer.  I use this in two ways: as a dry shampoo for day old hair and I use it on clean hair (after drying) to add texture and help hold style.  Trust me, it really works.  Just be sure to brush it out well or you'll look grayer than usual...




Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express:  This is my new favorite mascara (of which there have been many).  This mascara really pumps up my blond lashes and the curled wand makes my lashes look super long.  Plus it's waterproof, so it's a great look that lasts all day.


Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes: And last, but not least, the easiest way to take off your makeup at the end of the day.  These towelettes are the bomb-diggity.  They even remove aforementioned waterproof mascara easily!  My face is left feeling clean and super soft.  Love.  (Bonus: they're easy to pack for a getaway...)

So there you have it.  My fave summer beauty multi-taskers - I can't live without them.  Well, I could, but life would not be quite as pleasant, right?  Have a fantastic weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails