Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DIY Contributor for Somewhat Simple

When I first started my blog, it provided a much-needed creative outlet for a worn out mama of two precious girls.  Over time it has become a chronicle of my life and my home and I consider myself blessed that you continue to stop by and visit my wee little corner of blogland.  Thank you for reading, for commenting, for supporting me every step of the way.

I'm so excited to share that I will also be one of the new contributors for a fabulous site: Somewhat Simple.

Somewhat Simple

Stephanie is the woman behind Somewhat Simple, a site that is chock full of all sorts of creative ideas.  From printables to sewing to crafting to organization to DIY ideas for your home... you can find it all on this one site!  I am honored to be part of an amazing creative team.

My first contributor post is up today - go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails