Monday, April 23, 2012

And then she was five.

My baby girl turns five today.


Can it really be?  Oh, how I remember the day this precious girl came into our lives.


Since day one, she's been quite the handful, in so many wonderful ways.


And even though I've been there for every moment, it's still so hard to believe that my baby is growing up.


It's such an awesome gift, this whole parenting thing.  Being able to love, nurture, and raise your own little people is such a responsibility, but also such a joy.


Raising them well so one day they can leave the nest, ready to fly on their own, is my hope and my fear all rolled into one.


But I am ever so grateful that I get the chance to be this chick's mama.

Happy Birthday, GG.

Love you to the moon and back,

Mama.

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails