Saturday, April 14, 2012

{Saturday Spotlight} Dear Lillie’s Master Bedroom

Welcome friends to another edition of Saturday Spotlight!!  Today’s feature is a gorgeous master bedroom from Jennifer Holmes of Dear Lillie blog and shop.  While I could feature every inch of her home, I chose her Master Bedroom because it’s beautiful and unexpected.  Enjoy!

Jennifer did not shy away from using a bold wall color, and the result is an elegant backdrop for those crisp white linens.

She also adds dramatic color by accenting with black accessories: pillows, wall art, lampshades.

I’m also quite enamored with her mirrored nightstands, which add a perfect balance between light and dark.

Her latest décor addition were some painted striped curtains – click over for her tutorial.

It’s amazing, right?!  Such an inspiring space, especially as I contemplate the changes I want to make in our master bedroom.

If you’d like to see more of Jennifer’s beautiful home, go visit her at Dear Lillie.  You won’t be disappointed!

***  All photos courtesy of Jennifer Holmes ***

***PINNERS: Please use proper pinning etiquette and click over to pin directly from Dear Lillie***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails