Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Friday Faves} Board and Batten

I am here today to confess my longstanding affair with a certain wall treatment... namely, Board and Batten.  I love that it adds a dimensional element to your wall that paint alone can not accomplish.  I also love that it's something you can do that completely changes a room without breaking the bank!

Here's some of my inspiration pins for the B&B I hope to have in my entry one day soon!



This is exactly the look I'm going for with the B&B and hooks!






Love the B&B as a ledge for wall art and photos...



The answer to a perfect beachy bathroom.



Love how the B&B envelopes the entire entryway.



And two rows of hooks AND a picture ledge?  Genius.

What about you?  Any B&B plans in your future?

1 comment:

  1. We just finished up some board & batten in my living room & I LOVE it!! Great inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails