Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Friday Faves} Colored Trim!

When we bought our home, we had some renovations done to make the house a little more "us", and while I liked some of the existing paint colors at the time, I have since changed my mind and decided I want to lighten things up around here.  Here's the deal though: the lady that lived here before us really liked paint (no joke: there were nearly twenty cans in the garage!) and that extended to most of the trim in the house, which she painted a green shade (sage perhaps?).  After tackling our office and having to repaint the ceiling, walls, and trim, I'm not too enthused about painting all of the trim in the house white.  However, I am sort of intrigued with light walls and colored trim.

Here are some of my inspiring pins:








What do you think?  Should I keep the colored trim and just lighten up the walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails