Friday, June 17, 2011

{Friday Fave} Heardmont's Master Closet

Do you ever come across something and simply think... perfection?  Well, that's what I did when I saw the fantastic Master Closet redo by Meredith at Welcome to Heardmont.  Perfection...


Everything is fantastic.  The stripes... the jewelry board... the lighting... and the clothing organized by color... be still my heart.


I love how she took found objects and created a great jewelry storage/display area.  The little stacked jewelry bowls are originally snack bowls - genius!  The sassy framed zebra print is pretty fabulous too, no?



And it doesn't stop there.  The girl hung a drum shade for lighting.  I.  Am.  In.  Love.

I have a feeling I'll be dreaming up a way to redo my closet one of these days.  Lucky for me, my closet layout just so happens to be a lot like the Heardmonts.  Hmmmmm.  Coincidence?  Or Fate?

If you haven't been over to Welcome to Heardmont, please stop by and tell Meredith hello.  The Heards have done some drool-worthy decorating at their place that you must check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails