I don't know if it's just me because my birthday falls in the middle of the year, but I tend to look back at those resolutions I made for the New Year and usually... end up starting over. You know, fresh clean slate and all. I mean, technically, January 1st is the beginning of the calendar year, but your birthday is the beginning of your next year of age, so it seems fitting to resolve a few things.
So, here goes. My 33rd year resolutions:
- I will exercise more (cause my
assheart really needs it)
- I will eat less fast food
- I will eat more dessert (since I'll be exercising more)
- I will kiss my husband more
- I will play with my children as much as possible
- I will snuggle my children while they still allow me
- I will bake and sew and knit and be creative
- I will spend more time with the Lord
- I will spend more time with those I love
- I will sing in the shower - loudly
- I will dance like no one is watching
- I will not cry when my daughter tells me my butt is big
OH - ALMOST FORGOT!
I'm letting you in on the birthday fun and will be giving away an item of your choice from my etsy shop!!
Here's how to enter:
1. FOLLOW ME!!
2. Leave me a comment to earn an extra entry!
Contest ends on Friday, August 20th, so hurry and enter today! I'll announce the winner on Saturday! Good luck!!