Wednesday, October 29, 2014

{Work It} Wednesday - Cropped Pants and Heels

Happy humpday friends!  I'm back with the second installment of Work It Wednesday, where I show you my ever-evolving work style that doesn't include ripped up skinny jeans or any of the other ridiculous "work" outfits found on Pinterest.

Today, it's all about cropped pants and heels.


I brought back my fave cropped pants (Gap skinny mini pants) for this look and paired it with a leopard blouse I found at Charming Charlie's (similar), a green cardigan (J Crew factory Clare cardigan), and Vince Camuto nude snakeskin pumps (here, 40% off right now!).

Cropped pants have become my unofficial work uniform, especially since it's still eighty plus degrees in Texas right now... I'm already thinking of ways to incorporate them once it actually gets cooler.  Any ideas for me?

Have a great rest of the week - remember to keep the skinny jeans out of the corporate world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails