Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thanksgiving Craft Round-Up!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away?!  Geez - where did the time go?  I have to admit... I haven't even changed out my wreath yet from Halloween.  Shameful, I know.  

Luckily all of you other fabulous people in blogland are quick on the turkey stick and are whipping up some fantastic projects for Thanksgiving.  I'm sharing some of my faves with you today... enjoy!  (And gobble gobble!)


Love this pine cone and burlap garland!



Doesn't everyone's mantle need a sweet little pilgrim pal?



This cornucopia is made from a waffle cone - genius!



These paper turkeys would make great placeholders for Thanksgiving Day!



I adore these folded paper leaves - wouldn't these make a great garland as well?



And finally my favorite of all... love these fabric-dressed styrofoam balls that look like pine cones!  These would be pretty in my dough bowl!



Hope you enjoyed this roundup and can get your craft on this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails