Saturday, March 24, 2012

{Saturday Spotlight} The 36th Avenue’s Mud Closet

Welcome back for another edition of Saturday Spotlight, where I feature some amazing projects by other bloggers out there!

Today’s feature is a gorgeous transformation of a coat closet into a stylish, functional mud closet from Desiree at the 36th Avenue:

I’m always so inspired by other’s abilities to see past the expected use of an object or a room and completely change its look and purpose.  This closet is no exception.  I’m sure we can all attest that our coat closets are similar to Desiree’s before, no?

She painted stripes on the wall and added a great storage bench from Target.

A few accessories later, and she was done!

To see more of this and tons of other fabulous makeovers, stop by the 36th Avenue!

*** All images property of Desiree at the 36th Avenue – PLEASE click over and pin from the original link, not from this feature!  thanks! ***

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I have a few closets that need some serious organization help. Great idea and I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails