Saturday, February 18, 2012

{Saturday Spotlight} The Family Room's Kitchen!

Hi friends! It's time for another edition of Saturday Spotlight, where I feature amazing spaces from some amazing bloggers... This week I bring you a fantastic kitchen from Sita at The Family Room. I actually discovered Sita's kitchen on Pinterest, but it wasn't tagged properly... Boo! I persisted, however, until I finally found where this kitchen lived, and now I'm sharing it with you ~ enjoy!


Sita completely transformed her kitchen when she painted her dark wooden cabinets a bright white.  


Isn't the difference incredible?  I am always amazed at what the addition of white cabinetry can do for a space.  This kitchen was essentially the same... but so much better!


Ahhh... wouldn't you just love to cook, eat, and live in here?

I love the pops of aqua and pale green that she's added in as accents... the utensil container, towels, dining chairs, and her drapery all add a special pop of color.


One last parting shot... just look at all the sunshine pouring in!

If you get a chance, please stop over and visit Sita - and tell her I sent ya!  She has more gorgeous spaces in her home for you to enjoy as well as design inspiration, fabulous finds, and more!

*** All images courtesy of Sita at The Family Room ***

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rhonda! Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen! I'm so glad you like it and I hope your readers will enjoy it as well! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails