Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Inspiration–Bunnies!

Happy April Fool’s Day!  I must admit I’m not the slightest bit of a prankster, so April Fool’s Day is not my thing… but have you been up to anything naughty today?  I’m kicking off the first day of April with some Easter inspiration for you and it’s all about the bunnies.  You must see these adorable ideas!

Sleepy Bunny Goody Bags from probably actually

DIY Hungry Bunny Tutorial and Pattern Download via lilblueboo.com #easter #diy #bunny #pattern

DIY Hungry Bunnies from lilblueboo

Soft Woolen Bunny from the purl bee

These doughnut bunny pops are so perfect for Easter! Cute!

Doughnut Bunny Pops from Positively Splendid

diy stuffed bunnies

DIY Stuffed Bunnies from livelaughrowe

Peeps Banner from MADE

Aren’t these all so fun?  It’s funny how almost all of my picks involve fabric.  Maybe this will be the year that I finally make those sweet bunny sacks for my girls – I better hurry because they are growing up way too fast and soon enough will think they’re “too old” for this stuff.  If I do make some, I’ll be sure to show ya.

I’ve  been working on a few little projects around the house in between soccer and softball and a new job and throwing a birthday party this past weekend… I hope to share it all with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails