Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Well helloooooo!

Hey there!  Just poppin’ in to say hi so it doesn’t appear that I’ve completely fallen off the face of planet!

I had such great plans to post last week and then our cable and internet went down for three days so there went that idea.  We finally had service restored on Friday but then the weekend quickly followed, with a schedule packed with soccer, softball and birthday parties so there was no time for fun stuff.

I then sat down to write a post tonight about my latest organization project and BAM! – someone formatted her camera memory disk before she imported her pics of said organization project so there went that idea as well.

Goodness, y’all.

I will hopefully get some pics taken later this week so I’ll have more to share with you… at least tomorrow’s hump day.

Can I get an amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails