Monday, April 14, 2014

{Design Inspiration} Peacock Blue

Happy happy Monday lovelies!  We had a great weekend complete with sleeping in on Saturday because there was no soccer this week (yay!) and a family hike on Sunday.  I put away my to-do list this weekend and just enjoyed my family… it was fabulous.  And now I’m ready to get back to that list (HA!), beginning with a sweet little retro desk that I scored last weekend from a swap page.  I’m envisioning a peacock blue makeover with gold accents… here is some of the inspiration for this project.

Guest Bedroom via Young House Love

Nursery via On to Baby

The Bronze/Hand-Rubbed Bronze finish combination on these Hicks Pendants really pops against the peacock blue ceiling in this stunning kitchen.

Via Visual Comfort

Benjamin

Via TJAnderson Homes

Via Country Living

So whaddya think?  Peacock Blue for the win?

This week will be filled again with work and soccer and softball, but I have hope that I’ll be able to get started on the desk.  There is a little bit of repair to be done, so maybe I’ll start there.  I’ll keep ya posted… have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails