Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine Ombre Wreath

I have slowly been adding in some touches of pink and red for Valentine’s Day, including this fun little ombre Valentine wreath…

Valentine Wreath home.made.

The ombre effect is not as gradual as I’d hoped, but I had two little girls who were very anxious to help their mama wrap yarn around this and, well, they were just so proud when they were done that I couldn’t bring myself to redo it.  Love those girls.

Valentine Wreath XO

I went to my go-to chipboard letters and some Martha Stewart coarse white glitter to add a little hug and kiss…

Valentine Wreath close up

Caterpillar pipe cleaners make the most perfect heart shape… and I thought a cascade of hearts was the perfect finishing touch.

V Day wreath

No pun intended, I’m a little bit in love with this wreath already.

Are you putting up Valentine’s décor yet?

LInking up here:
Savvy Southern Style
Jennifer Rizzo
Tuesday's Treasures
Craftberry Bush
Design, Dining, and Diapers
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy
Miss Mustard Seed
Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
I Heart Naptime
Transformation Thursday
It's Overflowing
The 36th Avenue
The Sunday Showcase
Love of Family and Home

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable and unique! love the hearts and the ombre shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine's wreath! I really love the shade of pink at the bottom.

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/01/submarine-sunday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great ombre wreath. I love the hearts from the chenille straws-- they do look perfect with the wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails