Thursday, May 31, 2012

Father's Day Ideas Roundup

Father's Day is just around the corner... can you believe it?!

If you're in need of some ideas to celebrate ole' D-A-D, you've come to the right place.  Here is a roundup of great ideas for Father's Day!

How about a Father's Day wreath from yours truly?  Mine's already on my front door!


This little tie garland creates a perfect Father's Day mantle!


Source: bakerella.com via Kara on Pinterest


This Father's Day printable is a perfect sentimental touch for dad's desk...


And finally, go all out and throw a Super Dad party!


There are many more fabulous ideas to choose from - I will warn you though.  I quick search on Pinterest for me usually turns into a several hour perusing session!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails