Saturday, May 19, 2012

{Saturday Spotlight} Powder Room Makeover

Happy Saturday everyone!

I’m back from a brief blogging hiatus (thanks to no internet…) for another edition of Saturday Spotlight, where I shine the light on fabulous projects from blogland!  Today’s feature is an inspiring powder room makeover from Melissa at How Sweet It Is.

Are you ready?

If your heart just skipped a beat and you let out a little squeal, then you had the same reaction as me when I first laid eyes upon this fun space.  Those stripes are fantastic!

Melissa started out with a very different feel in this room, one that was quite RED

I remember a day when I painted a small bathroom red… it lasted all of about a day!  The newly painted grey and white stripes have completely transformed this bathroom into a fresher, brighter space.

She accented the grey perfectly with bright, cheery yellow accents – that chevron bunting is amazing.

She also made her own wall art to coordinate with the colors… *swoon*.

Seeing this bathroom has just added another item to my house to-do list, for sure.  Thanks Melissa for the inspiration!

If you’d like to see more of Melissa’s incredible home and projects, go visit her at How Sweet It Is, and tell her I sent ya!

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda thank you so much for finding my project and sharing this sweet shout out! Made my day. I just found you! Xoxo

    Melissa@How Sweet It Is

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails