Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine’s Ruffled Burlap Garland

I’m starting to come down from the Christmas coma around here and throwing in a little V-Day décor.  I began with an easy burlap garland for my mantle, inspired by this ruffled linen garland at Beautiful Nest.

Instead of linen, I cut some strips of budget-friendly burlap in Valentine’s red, and then strung it on some jewelry wire, ruffling as I went.

I added some ticking stripe fabric bows to the ends to finish it off…

I’ve got a couple more things adorning the mantle that I’ll share later… but then again, maybe not.  Have you ever tried to get a good mantle pic with a big TV in the middle of it?!

The things we do for love, right?

Hope you’re having an awesome week!

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails