Friday, January 27, 2012

One Month - I Won It!!

I could not believe my eyes this morning when I saw that the Season 7 winner of One Month to Win It was... ME!! 
SHUT the front door!!

Thanks again to all of the fabulous ladies who put together this fun blog event and to all of the contestants... it was such an honor creating with you over the past four weeks.  In case you missed any of the OMTWI, head on over to check out the other fabulous projects!

Here's where my French Grain Sack Dresser is being featured:

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad i finally found your blog! Me & Josh have been swapping furniture stories. Congrats on the win, your dresser was amazing! Can't wait to see more of ya'lls work!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails