Friday, July 29, 2011

{Friday Faves} My Girls

In lieu of a roundup of my fave finds on the web... I thought I'd share some of my faves going on around my neck of the woods...

Big Sis:  "Those people should stop cigaretting, cause it turns your lungs black."
Lil Sis: Singing Pink's So Raise Your Glass in your low, off-key voice.
Big Sis: "You're the best mom ever." Followed by a *big squeeze*.
Lil Sis:  Dressing up the chihuahua in not one, but two aprons.  Hee.
Dh:  For being so very patient with his whacked-out hormonal wife.  Seriously.  You. Have. No. Idea.
Big Sis:  Singing Kesha's Tik Tok - and rockin' it.  For reals.
Lil Sis:  The knee-high striped socks with shorts?  Awesome.
Both Chicks:  Breakdancin' in the kitchen before bedtime.  Cause we're cool like that.
Dh:  For taking the girls to the river... and then to the snowcone shack... and then swimming... you have no problem being wrapped around their little fingers.  And that wraps me around yours...

Hope you've had a great week.  I'm looking forward to being in San Fran in a couple of days, even if it is for work ;)

TGIF!

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails