Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Stocking Ideas

Are your stockings hung by the chimney with care already?  Just in case they're not, and you're in need of some sweet stocking ideas, I've rounded up some of my faves... enjoy!


Love the ruffles and the stamped print on this one.


Super soft minky and jingle bells... a great combo!


Classic quilted stockings in unexpected colors...


This bright yellow jester stocking is so fun!


Burlap grain sack... *sigh*.  This is my perfect holiday mantle!


And lastly, precious ruffled white linen.  Lovely.

Saint Nicholas will soon be here... so get ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails