Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hot Mess.

It's hot.

Seriously.

100+ temps every day for the last who knows how many days.

Needless to say, my motivation for my pending outdoor projects has pretty much dried up and withered away.  Ironically, so has the orange print fabric from Hobby Lobby that I was using to redo my outdoor settee (one cushion left... for reals).  I will soon be on a mad hunt to locate more so I may finish that labor of love!

Big Sis starts school next week, and the fam is taking a last minute "end of summer" trip to the beach before it's back to the School Days grind.  Nothin' like a little sand, sun, and fun before we get back into readin', writin', and 'rithmetic.

The smell of pencils is in the air... and that means cooler weather will soon be on the way!

Until then... I'll be here.

And I'll be hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails