Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Custom Nap Towel and Mail Happiness!

A reader recently asked me to make a nap towel for her son, based on the one I made for my daughter last year for kindergarten.  She pretty much gave me creative license to do whatever I wanted, which was fun since I don't get to make boy things very often... here's how it turned out. 


I used a denim blue towel and added a black minky chenille "pillow" with two layers of light batting for cushion.  Then I appliqued his name with some Cars theme fabric.  And what would a Cars  nap towel be without a little Lightning McQueen?


KACHOW!  I hope the little man likes it...

And in other business, remember when I won that fantastic giveaway from The 36th Avenue?  Well, Desiree not only sent me the fabulous Enjoy the Ride! vinyl...


*giggle* If you're wondering, it does say short, not snort... the paper just needs to be peeled off!

Where was I?  Oh yes!  She also sent me these!!


Aren't they just perfect?!

Thank you Desiree!!!

If you'd like some of your own, head on over the The 36th Avenue... she's got another great giveaway going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails