Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Faves–Minted.

Happy Friday!!  This week has been full of emotions for me as I left my workplace (and friends/co-workers) of the last four years to take a new opportunity that is closer to home.  I’m so sad to leave the people I love but I’m excited for what this new adventure will bring for me and my family.

I’ve been working on several projects a little at a time, but none of them are completely finished, so today I’m sharing some design inspiration and some fab wall art prints in my Friday Faves.

1.  First up, is this lovely new blog from the folks at Minted.: julep.

julep.

Julep is full of design/diy inspiration for your home and lifestyle.  I’m enamored with this room that’s featured in an article all about using neutral colors in your home.  I find myself gravitating more and more toward white, linen, and gray shades in my home in everything from furniture to paint colors and this room is dreamy…

There are other great design posts as well, including many by one of my faves… SF girl by bay.

2.  Saint Patrick’s Day is not typically a holiday for which I’ll go all-out with the decorations.  This eraser-stamped art just might make me change my mind since it’s fun, kid-friendly, and doesn’t scream St. Patty’s.

3.  Lastly, I adore these unique art prints found on Minted –who knew, right?  That chicken needs to be in my house, like, yesterday.  It sorta looks like me in the mornings trying to get the kids out the door on time!  And the little girl in the innertube?  Can you imagine that as a huge print over a little girl’s bed, because I certainly can!

Chicken Run

Heirloom Pear

Violet Intertube

So, what about you?  Any favorite finds that you’ve discovered this week?  Do tell!

Hope you have fantastic weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails