Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{Work It} Wednesday - Lime and Leopard Work Style

Happy Humpday and welcome to a new series here on home.made. called Work It Wednesday, where I'll show you what I wear to work as I strive to infuse more style into my work wardrobe.

I don't know about you, but I sometimes peruse "work outfits" on Pinterest and I have to laugh, cause unless you work at the mall or in a place with no dress code, most of the looks are unwearable in office.  Ripped skinny jeans... ripped boyfriend jeans... shorts... apparently as long as you pair these with a blazer and heels they are appropriate work attire.

So, since I do have a dress code to uphold, I'll be sharing my looks with you and providing links to similar or the same items.  (No affiliates involved.)  Here we go: my first look is Lime and Leopard.


I paired a fun lime ruffled top (old Nicole Miller from JC Penney, similar) with a white cardigan (old Banana Republic, similar), Gap skinny mini skimmer khakis (here), and Vince Camuto leopard print booties (here).  My bag is from Barrington Gifts - I won a bag giveaway from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! and have been obsessed with it since.  It's huge and holds everything!

If you have any questions and any request for work looks, let me know!  Have a great Wednesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails