Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Summer

It’s officially the last day of summer vacation, as both of my girls will be starting school tomorrow.  We’ve had a great last summer weekend – my oldest invited a friend to sleep over, and us four girls have had a grand time… painting nails, eating froyo, swimming, making mini pepperoni and fruit pizzas, and of course, staying up late giggling.  (Okay, that last part was just my three younger counterparts…)

I’m drinking coffee, enjoying the view of the still water in our pool, and awaiting the stirring sounds of three little girls who will, most likely, be ready for chocolate chip waffles…

028

Happy End of Summer!

***Stop by later – I’ll  be posting my Back to School Mantel!

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails