Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Saturday Spotlight} Eclectically Vintage Kitchen

You're in for a real treat today, because the kitchen I'm featuring is going to knock your socks off!  (Yes, another kitchen... think I'm looking for ideas?  :))

This gorgeous renovated kitchen is from Kelly at Eclectically Vintage.

Picture

Wouldn't you just love to stay in this space forever?

Picture

The honed carrera marble countertops shine beautifully next to the white cabinetry and under these amazing lights:

Picture

The light fixtures are extraordinary - like suspended wine bottles.  And do you see what I'm drooling over in the background?

Picture

Hello lover.  Look at that farmhouse sink and commercial dish sprayer!  *sigh*  I'm in heaven.  And I didn't even mention the herringbone backsplash or vintage scale... or her red stove.

Picture

Wow.  That is one lucky girl...

Do you think she'd mind if I moved in?

Hope you're having a great Saturday - head on over to Kelly's and say hi!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am lovin' those light fixtures! I am a new follower:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day. Have a great week!

    Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails