Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Skirt Roundup

So it's only, what, four days until Christmas and I have yet to make my girls' Christmas outfits! Never fear - the fabric and notions are purchased and waiting and I have an idea of what I'm going to put together, but a little Pinspiration never hurts, does it? Here are some of my fave ideas...




The little girl's couture skirt is divine.


You can't go wrong with pink AND tulle, can you?


A circle wrap skirt that looks easy peasy to make!


What girl (young or old) doesn't like a pettiskirt?


The utilitarian skirt, complete with pockets!



Simple circle skirt with an elastic waistband.


Yet another circle skirt... sensing a theme? One of these skirts is what I plan on making my girls for part of their Christmas outfits, but I won't tell you now... I'll show you once they're done! Hopefully I'll have make time to finish the special accessory I have in mind...

Are you making any wearables this holiday season?

Have you finished them yet?  Please say you're still working on them like me!!

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails