Friday, September 30, 2011

S.B.O.D.

Otherwise known as... the 
Stomach Bug of Death,
which I have been plagued with since Wednesday evening.

I tried earnestly to get the tutorial posted for the Pom Pom Spider, but aforementioned SBOD had different plans for me, plans that involved lots of losing my stomach contents (sorry - TMI), passing out on my bathroom floor, and not being able to get out of bed for over 24 hours.

Yeah.  Holy Sickness.

I'm now upright, and treading softly into solid foods... gatorade and Saltines are the current menu.  Mmmmm.

Hope to have the tutorial ready for you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails