Sunday, April 24, 2011

So Much to Do...

I don't know about you, but my list of things to do/make/sew/redo just keeps getting longer and longer!  Between church activities this month, Easter, my baby girl's birthday and all the rest of daily life, I just can't seem to get anything accomplished! 

Ack!

This too shall pass right?

Until it does, I won't have a whole lot to show you around here.  For starters, I've got a fabulous Ariel fourth birthday party to throw this weekend.  This is the first of my kids' parties that I'm holding at a commercial party place, so although I'm letting go of some of the stress, it alters the freedom I normally have when party planning.  I've got six days to make magic happen, so hopefully it will all come together.

Then (fingers crossed) these little projects will be soon to follow:
    
     March Bag

I've also got lots of painting planned for the interior of my house and a certain six year old girl in need of a room makeover... whew!

Better go get some rest.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails