Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Deckin' the halls

Yes, I've still got boxes to unpack and no, I haven't figured out where everything is going to go... but by golly, it's Christmas and there's no way I'm not getting in the Christmas spirit!


Truth be told, I can't take credit for this tree.  My fabulous big sis is responsible for this gorgeous display!


And this is my new favorite spot.  The drop-leaf table was left by the previous owner, and it makes for a great crafting table in the interim.  Life is sweet when sewing by the glow of twinkle lights!  I have admit though that there is a clever crop job here - I had to make sure you couldn't see all the boxes and other stuff taking up the floor space! 

My in-laws are keeping my chickies this weekend, so I will be taking advantage of the solo time and finishing up my Christmas list and some Christmas sewing.  There are coffee cozies to make for teachers and, of course, outfits for my girls.  December is just going by too quickly!

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails